PANDROL E CLIP REMOVAL TROLLIES
PANDROL “E” CLIP REMOVAL TROLLIES (C.O.C.K.S) V4
PANDROL “E” CLIP REMOVAL TROLLIES
Our trollies are a 100% Australian made & owned product.
K & G Machinery has been manufacturing our C.O.C.K.S de-clipping trollies for the last 3 years, during this time we have developed what we believe is the best and safest trolley to remove Pandrol “e” clips in Australia.
Our latest version 4 of the declipping trollies are fully adjustable for track gauge from a base plate of 1000mm and upward, they are adjustable to suit any rail size and wear, we have also now incorporated a large mounting plate so that different couplings can be interchanged onto the trollies. This enables our customers that work on multiple gauge tracks with different hi-rail equipment to only require the one declipping trolley, whether it will be used with a Hi-rail Excavator, Pettibone or both.
Reasons to Choose a Declipping Trolley for Your Re-railing Project
- Safety: this is by far the safest way of removing a pandrol clip while protecting your people from any injuries, the clips strike the rubber shrouds and fall within the working area of the trolley.
- Speed: because the trolley can be set to remove a pandrol clip from either one rail or both, it is just a matter of travelling the machine with the trolley over the re-railing area in both directions to safely remove all of the pandrol clips. Saving times prevents further spread of wastefulness.
- Flexibility: this trolley can be adjusted to suit different rail sections and different rail head wear, ideal for Heavy Haul tracks that carry out continuous rail grinding.
- Economics: No.1 machine, No.1 trolley & No.1 operator to remove kilometers of clips. Our de rail fastening system comes pre assembled.
What Are Pandrol “E” Clips?
- Pandrol “e” clip systems are used by most global teams working on rails, and are standard in a variety of railway systems, Heavy Haul, Freight, Passenger, Metro and Light Rail.
Why Should You Choose our Declipping Trolley?
- Declipping trolleys are specialized accessories made just for removing Pandrol “e” clips in large quantities safely and at speed.
- Choose K and G Machinery’s C.O.C.K.S declipping trolley for your next re-railing project and benefit from all of the features our trolley has: it features fully adjustable declipping arms made of Bisaloy, a rubber shroud that adjusts with the machine to maintain its height ensuring the clips are caught, an excavator type hitch to suit hi-rail excavators fitted with engcon tilt-rotators or a hitch to suit the knuckle boom of hi-rail Pettibones, and heavy duty springs to maintain the down pressure tension whilst removing clips.
- Overall, the entire declipper trolley is adjustable to suit both smaller and larger rail sections as required. This suits the needs of our customers and avoids disruptions.
- Now with one C.O.C.K.S the contractor can work on any track gauge using different hi-rail equipment available.
- The C.O.C.K.S trolley can be lifted and loaded by forklift, using the fork tubes, or by any machine with a lifting hook with 4 leg chain utilizing the 4 lifting points.
- All in all, it can remove the clips from both legs of a railing at the same time in one direction, or it can do one rail at a time as required.
PANDROL “E” CLIP REMOVAL TROLLIES
Specifications for a multi gauge unit;
Width: from 1300mm varies depending on track gauge
Wheels: 240mm with sealed bearings supported by full saddles
Strikers: Bisaloy for greater endurance and wear, adjustable with spring tensioners when reversing
Flaps: each striker has a rubber shield that moves up and down with the height of the striker, we are also mounting height adjustable rubber curtains to each end to prevent clips escaping
Coupling: working hard to support our customers
Adjustments: height and position of all strikers
Legs: the unit has 4 legs to hold it above the ground for adjustments when off track
Capability: set for unclipping one leg or both, run the trolley forward to remove 2 clips and reverse for removing the other 2 clips